Friday 4 February 2011

Reflections on group work

I made a suggestion that everyone's reflections on the group work task be anonymous and be presented in bubbles as if the group were thinking. Therefore here is my small reflection on the group work.

''Initially I was concerned about how on-line group work would work in practice and after the first day I was really unsure of how I felt about it. However after members of the group reassured me as to what we were doing I found the rest of the time really enjoyable and this reassurance was vital to my participation. By having time to reflect on others work on-line allows you to think more deeply and rationally about the topic. Overall I think I have gone on a learning curve through the task and have come out realising much more about me and about how I work with others''.

No comments:

Post a Comment