Wednesday 8 June 2011

More haste less speed

Morning to everyone reading this. Today is the first day of the course and as you may have realised I have done all the work set for the week within the first hour. I honestly just couldn't help myself. I am familar with the programmes and vle (virtual learning environment) because of the course in Jan and so it was nice to get frequented with it once again. I did the time management quiz (I got 5/5 for the first one in Jan) and I got 1/5 this time. Apparently I am spending too much time on the course... Bah.... I also had a look through the wiki profiles and designed my one. I am much more relaxed on the vle than the last time when I was wondering about how I should portray myself as a leaner. Now I just went straight ahead and did it. I am now not sure this is a good thing. Perhaps more haste and less speed would be a good motto for me this course. I have outlined my aims and objectives that I would like to get from the course and although I am very busy with all the external examining for another uni and all my marking I think I have enough time to devote to the course. I shall try and temper how often and quickly I reply to things. The 'voice of reason', (other half - if you remember from before) has told me that to be a geek is not always a good thing. Right I shall of course keep you updated as to the goings on in the virtual cafe and all other exciting elements of the VLE!

1 comment:

  1. Not a lot going on on the course this morning so going to hang fire and get back on with the teaching prep and the book chapters.

    ReplyDelete